Monday, November 17, 2014

Make up

To say that I am thankful for make up would be insane but see I'm so self conscience without it.  Look in the mirror everyday and pray to see a different face.. I conceal my crying lines and powder my nose to hide the scars.. Fill my brows then lighten my cheeks so my frown seems so distant even to me. I look for the second time and I'm someone else. Someone beautiful but truly a complete mess. The make up hides who I truly am. The make up helps me become a person with no fear. A person who may actually become someone important. Then the night comes. My heart is heavy and my mind is cloudy. All I can think about is the ugly reflection I will soon by staring at. What happen to the lighten cheeks and bright eyes from the day? Wiping away the mascara and foundation. The light is so bright when pointing out each and every flaw. Making sure I never forget how truly ugly my scars really are. I close my eyes wishing to see someone else when I open them. Wishing to see beauty instead of what has become. Buying new make up to hid imperfections and highlight golden beauty. Though golden beauty seems to never reign. Maybe if I try this technique or maybe this product.. The end result never change. I wipe it off and still I remain, with no peace of mind of a changing game. The next day I still hid my imperfections. 


P.A.T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment