Sunday, June 2, 2013

Untitled 2

I am not crazy. I am intensely passionate. Passionate about love. Passionate about truth. You see I was intensely passionate about you and how you had a hold on my heart. A hold so strong I felt like I was drowning. Drowning so deeply in an ocean filled with hurt and despair. No truth swam there so I was lost in lies of caring and affection. I'm speaking in past tense as if I didn't just cry for your attention the last time the moon saw the sky. Darling I am infatuated by your eyes. Your eyes use to look at me with so much lust. Not just sexual lust but a lust of wanting me in the most endearing way. You wanted to love me then. Now you want nothing to do with me. Oh how the tables turn on me. Look how you turned on me. You once told me that Pisces aren't good with emotion and will try to hide it to keep up their stature of being in charge, being tough and unbreakable. I let this charade of fuckery continue thinking you just didn't want to be broken down. You didn't want to be seen as weak. Again I tell you that I am not crazy. I am intensely passionate about what could have been. What we might be as of today. Right now I would be singing of happiness and triumph. Triumph because I have won you, the prize. I fell in love with you on day one because you let me in. You told me so much and gave me your hand. A few days later you took everything back and now I am stuck. I am alone without you. I no longer have you to hold. No longer have you to kiss. No longer have you. I tell myself that one day you will realize that I have been here from the beginning and will only leave in the end. Something tells me then end, is now.


PAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment