Friday, May 16, 2014

Second.

I forget where I am for half a second. I feel free and warm then cold and alone. I have this dream where I'm falling. I never hit the ground, I wake up confused and unsure. Being unsure is a very familiar feeling I have. Ideas swaying one way to another never really making sense or connecting to an ultimate point. Just swaying. I myself have been swaying for years never connecting with my true being. Never connecting with my heart. I lean towards what's comfortable for other people and how to stay under the radar. Never wanting to be the spotlight or the closing curtain. Staring at the ceiling is nauseating. Maybe because my eyes glance in many directions or many because my mind is racing with thoughts of the day. What happens when all you have is the silence? The deafening silence. Hearing your own breath. Hearing your own heartbeat. Sometimes I forget where I am and it's terrifying. Lost in my own mind and the only way out is to wake up but my fear of falling is too great so I sleep and never touch the ground. 


P.A.T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment