Monday, August 5, 2013

A three day weekend

A weekend of bliss and unforeseen happiness. I've been waiting of this day for 61+. I still have 4 more to go. The talk of her almost here brings tears to my eyes as I try to image the look on her face the very first time I see her. The look in her light brown eyes the first time I kiss her. Just to hold her would be a blessing from God. All we have now are phone calls and text. The occasional iphone FaceTime and cute emojis. That should be enough to hold me over until shes here. That should be enough to keep my heart from falling out of my chest but see the mere thought of a text or phone when all I really want is a kiss is heartbreaking because for four more days thats all I get and I cant take it. I cant stomach the feeling of wait any longer. You might say well 96 hours cant be too long, we get 24 in a day. Sleep and she'll be here. As soon as shes here she will be gone. As soon as I finally get her to myself she'll have to leave. 800+miles away from me. Taking my heart in her suitcase unpacking it and placing it on a shelf. If only she knew I couldn't breathe without her. If only she knew I couldn't wake without her, maybe she wouldn't leave come Monday. Maybe Monday wont come. Maybe Saturday and Sunday will live on forever and we will be able to be one. Me with her. This dream of mine is too far fetched. She has a life to live and things she must do. I hope that when she is finish and through she will return to me. With a one-way ticket. I have a plan but its not written down its in my head all jumbled around I dare not to make a sound because the utter of words I wish to come true might jinx my only chance of getting her to stay. For now I wait for 96 hours. Dreaming of her then waking to these four walls and a window beaming in the sun as if i asked it to wake me. I want the moon. As long as the moon is here I wont have to see the sun without her. 


P.A.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment