Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Distance is not only time and space between two objects but emotions that can't seem to match up with the previous words spoken. Actions are far from existence since time and space are not on your side. What is to be done when your mind is racing for answers never given? What happens after you've cried your last tear for a person who will never notice. Give up? Move on? How fair is that? How can you ask me to just get over it when its all thats been on my mind. It's all that I've wanted for the longest of times. Love. When someone says they love you it is shown in every possible way. There is NO doubt that their love is anything other than pure. I close my eyes and do my best to see the good in you. Make myself remember the laughs, the kisses and smiles. Why do the tears outweigh all the happiness that was once there? Why am I searching for you to care? Honeymoon phases don't last long and then the real work begins. That dominates the difficulty of a relationship. Learning how to love and understand through the bad, to later enjoy the satisfaction of the good, is all there is.



P.A.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment