Saturday, March 1, 2014

11:11

I have a secret to tell. I fell again. Another beautiful woman has my full attention. Fuck. She's gonna leave me too. I just know it. I want it too much. I want her too bad. I dream about it sometimes. I think about it always. Her smile stays with me all day. She pisses me off so bad that even though I'm upset, I don't want us to stop talking. I don't want us to call it quicks over a petty debate about what is what. We are both at a point in our life where all we want/need is stability and loyalty. We talk about eventually having a family, living comfortably and working successful jobs to support our life dreams. Shit sounds just like a dream sometimes. I try to act like I don't want it. Like marriage is all a joke to me but really I would love that. Love that more than anything in this world. To know that someone loves me and only me. To show the world that I am the person you chose to be with for life. I am your partner through thick and thin. It's terrifying but if two people want it enough and vow to uphold the other no matter what. It could work. I never in life talked about marriage like an option. Never talked about marriage like it was something I wanted. Everything she has told me. Everything she says so feels for me. I believe it. I can tell she's not playing with my emotions. She just wants me around. Me. She wants me. You know how good that shit feels? Fuck. I've fallen for another gorgeous woman. Only difference is I know she won't let me go. I won't drop this time. She'll catch me. 


P.A.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment